The mission of the Ashland Parent Teacher Organization is to promote an active interest in the enhancement of our school district. We achieve this by working with parents and community members to raise and dispense money for:
- Programs which enrich and extend the school curriculum
- School resources not provided for by the school budget
- Social events which bring together children, family, and faculty to promote friendship and good will
- Staff acknowledgement.
We continually enhance Ashland’s school district by:
- Recruiting parent volunteers in response to faculty requests and to promote parent involvement in the schools
- Communicating information about organization, school, and community activities, programs, events and issues, and
- Promoting the education, health, welfare and safety of students.
Please consider sharing your time and talents in support of Ashland’s schools.