CLICK HERE TO ORDER GIFT CARDS FOR HOLIDAY 2018
What is SCRIP?
It’s a way for you to do the EXACT SAME SHOPPING at the EXACT SAME STORES that you use every day while benefiting the PTO.
When you use SCRIP you are purchasing gift cards at face value to places you already shop. The PTO purchases the gift cards for you at a discount and the difference benefits the schools. You can give the cards as gifts or use them yourself to continue shopping at the same stores you already do while giving the PTO a cut of the action!
- Find a retailer you shop at regularly (like CVS)
- Buy a $25 CVS gift card through our SCRIP program (re-loadable cards are also available!)
- Do your normal CVS shopping, but pay with your $25 gift card.
The PTO just earned 6% and you didn’t spend an extra dime!
Have teachers, bus drivers, mail carriers, or other people on your gift list? Buy all your cards at no extra cost through SCRIP and give while helping fund enrichment programs in our schools! ORDER NOW!
Wondering if your favorite store is on the list? Here is just a small sampling of the hundreds of available retailers (see full list here):
When you place an order with SCRIP, the PTO submits the order and distributes the cards.
Orders will be submitted every Friday. Cards arrive one week after submitting the order. Plan Ahead – Cards ordered through SCRIP make great gifts!
Are you ready to shop and support the PTO?
Click Here for Order form, or see below to order online!
- Register Online and Place Your Order
- Go to shopwithscrip.com
- Click on “Register” then “Join a Scrip Program” to create an account
- Join with our unique enrollment code: email firstname.lastname@example.org for code
- Once you have registered you are ready to order!
- Go to shopwithscrip.com
- Submit Payment One of Two ways:
- Check: Print your order confirmation and return to your child’s school with a check made payable to “Ashland K-12 PTO” in an envelope labeled “PTO-SCRIP”. Checks MUST be received before the PTO will submit your order.
- Presto Pay: Register your checking account and pay for your order from home. Please note there is a $0.15 processing fee/order. If you choose to enroll in PrestoPay you are eligible for three other programs allowing you to have SCRIP more readily available
- ScripNow: The newest and fastest way to purchase SCRIP – order, pay and print eCards for various retailers to use within minutes.
- ReloadNow: You can reload select retailers’ cards that you’ve purchased via SCRIP. Register your name and card number under the Reload option. If you pay with PrestoPay your funds are added overnight.
- MyScripWallet: Order and redeem ScripNow on your phone, or use ReloadNow to reload your card before stopping for gas.
Contact coordinator Stephanie Greco (email@example.com) with questions, comments or suggestions.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here